Monday, May 4, 2009

Life in Pictures.

Here's a quick recap of my life in pictures.

I am still totally in love with J.D.!
I was able to do a lot of fun things with him and my roommates over the past few weeks.
We went to Divine Comedy
Anna came to visit for Cory's birthday.
We went to the end of the year ward activity.
Cory opened all her birthay present. haha.
J.D. and I went to a ballroom dance performance at UVU.
We ate at Fuddruckers with the Platinum Office.Comedy Sportz was really funny :)
We studied for finals...
But mostly just enjoyed a sunny Sunday afternoon at Kiwanis Park.
My roommates and I finished finals and went country dancing.
Stefanie looked really cute with Adam. :)

I realized how much I was going to miss living with these girls...
But how excited I am to live with this boy!
I got to see good friends I haven't seen in a while.
We missed Kylie that night.
We had a picnic in the park.

We said good-bye to Regency 212. :(My mom came to Utah to help me plan my wedding.
And then J.D. left for Ohio. Sad day! I am so grateful for all of the wonderful people I have in my life and how blessed I am to have such good friends!

2 comments:

Cory Sue said...

send me that picture of us in our boots! also, love the goodbye to 212 picture, that lamp is still hideous...I can't believe y'all put it back up!!

smoore said...

you are so cute and i am so happy for you!!!